Friday, May 1, 2015

Day 1--Hotel Towers

The day began with an EARLY drive to the Newark airport (thanks mom and dad) for my flight to Pittsburgh. I'm happy to have gotten a little more flight/airport experience before all our flights tomorrow. I would say my favorite part of a flight is take-off. The speed that a plane needs to reach to leave the ground is ridiculous and very funny to me. It also amazes me at how fast the plane is going even when we are landing ( I guess you could thank gravity for that).
But anyway, after a nice dinner at the Porch and a quick stop at Dave and Andy's, it was back to Hotel Towers. A bunch of the girls got together to watch Legally Blonde, leaving us very motivated for our journey tomorrow and the next two weeks.
Stay tuned-- The next time I will be writing I will be in Vietnam!

No comments:

Post a Comment